Thursday, January 10, 2008

Warm January Days

It's hard to believe that it was in the upper 60's for two days here in Pennsylvania! Took some shots of how we spent part of that time! Brandy, our never- before -seen-two-doors-over-neighb0r-dog, came to "visit". We couldn't get her to go home, even when her owner came to retrieve her, she kept going back to the deck. He finally had to pick her up and lug her home! Trinity was thrilled with her new friend! Aimee took advantage of the warm night and took a picture of the sun setting toward the hill west of us.
Josh & Lindsey had a picnic in the yard.
Lindsey & I painted the front porch posts (this is for you, Dad!)
Why is my other "professional" helper, Annah, standing in the doorway and NOT helping?
In case you're wondering, Dad, this is what I used! Didn't need the "Severe Weather" protection today!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Wow! Look at you blogging two times in a week!! I need to catch up with you.

Anonymous said...

The hair looks really nice. You should have someone take a better picture of it. :) Just for me! :p

Anonymous said...

Great job Vicki, but the paint can you showed didn,t say oil base primer which the pro recommended first,then finish with semi-gloss.
Well guess that is better than nothing.

Allison Sangree said...

Love that hair Vicki!!!
Can't believe you were out painting - GOOD JOB!!! I can't even find the time lately to paint indoors (my newly started painting is still on the easel waiting).
Al said he wants to know in advance when we're going to dinner. =)
He said that for something that special he likes to plan so he can be looking forward to it. (I thought that was sweet!)