Saturday, January 19, 2008

HAPPY 7TH BIRTHDAY, LINDSEY ALLISON!!!

7 years! Where have my babie's gone? And Lindsey was grown up at 1 year-singing and talking and trying to be a teenager, like the rest of the girls in the house! Unlike most babies, she didn't fall asleep to Brahm's Lullaby-it was Phantom of the Opera for her! It's a house full of big people (except for Josh)and Lindsey sometimes forgets she is just 7! Tried to download her birthday party pictures, but something didn't work right and I am not computer savvy like my daughters. MP3 in her ears, listening to the big girl songs!
Nicole and Lindsey fixed Lindsey up with crazy pigtails and lipstick for face make-up!
Christmas!
The new Hannah Montana shirt with Allie.
At the beach in October at Chelle's. Happy Birthday, Lindsey! We love you and hope you had a fun birthday! Will post the other pictures later!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Love the pic of her new hair style! :) Lookin' good Lindsey.

Anonymous said...

I think it was kinda scary! :p

Vicki & Bruce said...

Have you been watching American Idol, Chelle? Heard that comment a lot last week! And there were some people who looked that scary!

Kathi B said...

Hey Vic!

Erin sent Lisa your blog page - I'm impressed -you're really into the 2000's. I really hated not making Aunt Jean's funeral - I'll miss her a lot, and really wanted to see everyone. Unfortunately it didn't work out. Lisa said it was a really nice service. I'm hoping that some of you all will make it to Dad's 70th birthday party on May 10th - we'll all be flying up on the 8th for the weekend. It would be great to see you on a happy occasion for a change, and I'm sure my Katie and Lindsey would be great buddies (they're only 6 months apart).

This is my first ever blog posting, so I hope this gets to you. Please e-mail me when you get the chance, either at kborkholder@cfl.rr.com, or kathi.borkholder@vacationclub.com (which most likely would be faster). Aunt Jean was definitely the family glue, so we'll now need to make the effort to stay in touch. Take care, and give my love to your family.

Love, Kathi