Thursday after Christmas, Matt pulls up with a truckload of drywall-a gift from all the gang! THEN-Jason, Joe, Chris & Matt and Liz hung it-with a lot of goodhearted arguing and food & drink from the girls! I was shocked (but Bruce was in on it!) What a GREAT gift!

Joe & Jas "fixing" my insulation job. In some places, I stapled the insulation to the outside of the 2 x 4's until I found out you were supposed to staple them inside so the drywall lies flat!

The almost finished product! Looks great guys! You don't know how much we appreciate it! And you sure did it fast!

Matt has taught Liz to be quite the carpenter! She was using those tools like a pro!

And bless poor Josh! He volunteered to finish it and no one could help him! So usually someone would sit and talk to him while he worked. He did a SUPER job so far-almost done! THANK YOU ALL! You know how much I LOVE projects-especially when I don't have to do all the work!
1 comment:
Keep us updated! We want to see it all finished soon!
Post a Comment