Tuesday, July 03, 2007

WE FOUND THE CROCS!

If my camera hadn't fallen off the shelf and broke, I would post a picture of the miraculously appearing crocs! For those of you who don't know, crocs are shoes, and Aiden lost his while he was visiting us. We searched EVERYWHERE for them. Erin and Michelle, both had dreams about finding them. I asked the neighbors, searched under bushes, on top of rafters in the shed, in duffle bags, under cushions, behind freezers-anywhere a 4-year-old may decide to shed his crocs and walk off! It's been driving me crazy trying to find them and this morning, for some reason, I decided to look (again!) under my book shelves in my room. As I was laying on the floor looking, I looked under my bed (for the 3rd time!) and THERE THEY WERE! I had looked there twice before because the last time we remember seeing them was when Bruce laid him in our bed when he fell asleep in the car. So I knew we had taken his shoes off and they were last seen in our room. When I looked before, I even used a flashlight! Today, they were right there in the middle, under the bed! Am I going blind! Can't explain this one! But Erin is sure glad to have those expensive shoes back and who likes missing items anyway?

4 comments:

SES said...

It drives me crazy when I can't find something!

Erin said...

I am glad they have been found!! So is Aiden, since I kept asking him everyday "Where did you put your crocs?" :) I am also glad for your sake Mom, since I know it was driving you crazy wondering where they went! Maybe an angel put them under your bed to save your sanity! :) (Remember the Bible at Mr. Chucks in that chair?)

Erin said...

Time for a new post Mom........

Anonymous said...

I don't remember the Mr. Chuck story... someone needs to share that one with me! :)

Dad and Mom, thanks for a wonderful visit! It's always so nice coming home - we really miss all you guys!:( Love you lots!!