Saturday, July 21, 2007

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY, CAITLIN MARIE!!

Caitie is a beautiful friend of Joe's and actually our whole family! I guess you would say she is Joe's "girlfriend"! This is her graduation picture last year, she's VERY photogenic! Joe and the girls have known Caitie for several years, meeting her at volleyball. Joe & Dave Rose went to a formal dinner with these girls and Caitie was with them, but not as Joe's date.
Easter with Ryan & Joe-Caitie gets along with everyone in our extended families as well! She fits right in there like part of the family!
Caitie is very sensitive to people's feelings and she especially knows when I need help! She just started doing the dishes after dinner whether anyone was going to help or not! As you can see, she DID get help and lots of it! (You can't see that in the photo)
She will even play X-box with Josh and has a special heart for ALL children! She is great with kids, very loving and generous!
Here's Caitie pitching in to shovel the driveway in Feb., right before Erin & Jason arrived.
Joe and Caitie make a gorgeous couple! Eventhough your computer is at my house and you are not, I sure hope you get to see your special blog. Hope you had a great day! We love you Caitie and thank you for being you! You are special! Love, The Aguilars

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha thanks!!! You make me out to be a WAY nicer person than I really am! But thank you for the blog! My family would never think of doing something like this, and even though you do have what 13 kids and 4 and half grand children, you still had time and enough kindness to make me this blog. Thank you so much! I love you guys!

SES said...

Cait, I tried to fly in on the 21st for your b-day, but just couldn't manage it until the 22nd. Happy birthday anyway! I think you're awesome because you can put up with Joe. =)