Friday, July 13, 2007

Ashleigh's Two Weekend Highlights

When Ashleigh downloaded her pictures onto my computer, there were some that were taken a while ago. I wanted to post something new for my Caroline Girls who are asking for a new post! Since my camera is broken and these are the only pictures I have that they haven't seen, I will make a new post out of them and Ashleigh's last two weekend trips to N. Hampshire and N. York. This was taken at Elim before Ashleigh left-a group of her girlfriends.
Jess was here at Easter. This is her with Ash & Kat, taken sometime at Elim.
Another picture taken at Elim-Emily & Anna (who were here in May) with Ash.
Ryan, Ashleigh and ? (Ashleigh is not here and I don't know who that is) at Cracker Barrell in Red Creek, New York last weekend. Jess Wallace (her new roommate and best friend) lives there and had a group at her house.
This is from the weekend before when a group were in New Hampshire at Katrina's (Kat) house and Dave & Jim's house. From l. to r. it's Chris, Kat, Jim, Dave, Ash, Shawn & Heidi. The get together came about when Shawn, who is recovering from a cancerous brain tumor operation and treatment, wanted to visit Kat and a get-together was planned! Kat didn't get to come in May to our house when Chris, Jim & Dave were here.
Ash, Jess & Anna (remember them in May?)
The group and I can't tell you who until Ashleigh comes home. Hopefully she will edit this and tell you who and where. (I know only Michelle & Erin are really interested, so this is for them!) White Mountains, New Hampshire-Chris, Heidi, Kat, Ash & Shawn.

5 comments:

Erin said...

Does anyone besides me notice that Ryan and Ashleigh are always beside each other in pictures? :) he he

Great pictures. Looks like Ash had fun. I can't wait to meet all her friends.

I hope your camera gets fixed soon!

Anonymous said...

Thanks mom, great pics! :) Oh, I noticed Ryan and Ashleigh... :) Big sisters always notice that kind of stuff! ;)

Allison Sangree said...

So sorry your camera broke =(
I've been trying to get in touch with you and my emails are returned.(No answer by phone either - maybe you're camping).
Please call me when you can because we have an invitation for you all, to get together when all the Sangrees are home in PA next week. We'd all love that!
Maybe Erin and Michelle and their families can come too =)

Unknown said...

Grown kids and little kids and grandkids--they are all adorable! I don't know how you find the time to post anything but I am glad you do! Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I just thought I would put in that the first picture with all the girls was 4th floor at school and the picture of Ryan, Andy and I in the hat was taken during the school year at Cracker Barrel. I didnt know you put these pictures on here!