
Very proud of myself for getting my Christmas cards out before the New Year -despite 3 very irritating stitches on my right writing hand, too many writing helpers in school or working and a printer that wouldn't allow me to insert labels or envelopes. (I did work out a creative way to type the names and put them on the envelope!) If you are not on my Christmas card list, this is the photofamilycard that I sent out, and I will wish you a blogspot Merry Christmas! If Cousin Kathi or Lisa are reading this, please e-mail or call me with Lisa's NC address (or leave it on the "comments"). I have Lisa & Ron's Florida address (which is where I sent last year's card) and my cell phone died with all my old phone numbers buried in it and I can't find the notebook I wrote your address in! (And Dad, Mom had given me the Florida address, so I don't think you have the NC one either) If you are a faithful reader of my blog and don't get a card from us, I will be happy to send you one if you comment and give me your address. Trying to track down addresses is a time-consuming event! I still have 18 cards lying here that need a call to the people to update their new address! Next year I think I'll just send blog or e-mail cards! Merry Christmas to everyone. Hope you have time to sit by the tree and enjoy the peace and soft glow of the Christmas lights!




2 comments:
Great picture and great looking family! :) Merry Christmas, love you all and we'll miss seeing everyone over the holiday!
I am a faithful reader of this blog and I would like a Christmas card.
lol :)
Post a Comment