Thursday, December 04, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

I'm only a week behind, but hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!  Tried to post this last Friday, but the girls had taken the camera to the All-Night Turkey Skate and then I couldn't find the camera.  Annah and Aimee were my best helpers this year!  They stayed up with me late Wednesday to get the pies made.  This is how Annah decorated hers!  There was no picture of Aimee's pie, but she wrote "Apple Pie" on hers!  Notice the "bite" Annah pretended to take out of the pie!
Trinity enjoyed the nice, hot sun by the front door on Thanksgiving morning!
Table for 18 with 4 kids in the kitchen!  Chris, Michelle, Allie & Adam came over later for dessert.
Allie just got here when we were finishing and gave the twins a hug before they headed off to work.  Allie is quite the hugger!

Adam LOVES men and boys!  He went right to Uncle Marty!
Liz & Aunt Nancy, probably talking about how they enjoyed the wedding!


Another great table shot!
Adam LOVED his Uncle Joe and I think the feeling was very mutual!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Awww, I wish we were there! I LOVE Thanksgiving at home. It just is not the same anywhere else. I love what Annah did to the pie. :) And I did get to see Aimee's, she texted pics to me, along with the turkey. :)