Such a good picture of Joe & Caitie at Matt & Liz's wedding!
Joe loves his little nieces & nephews and they are very attracted to him! Especially Adam! He had that same bond with Kyle when he was little and living nearby! I always said you can tell a good guy by how little children respond to them! Joe must be a good guy!
Joe loves his little nieces & nephews and they are very attracted to him! Especially Adam! He had that same bond with Kyle when he was little and living nearby! I always said you can tell a good guy by how little children respond to them! Joe must be a good guy!






4 comments:
Happy Birthday!!!! I am glad you are my brother, even though we can get in to some pretty heated discussions! :) But they are kind of fun. lol We all miss you!!
thanks for the blog mother!
Happy Birthday man! I have a lot of good memories with you, from building the tree fort at the farm to Halo, basketball, and Zeiderellies. Hopefully we can hang out some over christmas. Would love to see your new place!
Hey Joe! Happy belated Birthday! Hope it was a special one! We love you!
Post a Comment