Last year I scanned pictures for birthdays and made long history blogs. Since I started out this year only posting a few from recent pictures, I will keep with tradition! 30 YEARS! Seems not so long ago that I brought little Michelle home to Penn Shop Rd., on a very warm December day! She was adorable and now she has an Allie, who resembles her in looks and sometimes in personality! Michelle was outgoing and adventurous! She was always going "to be" some new and exciting career person when she grew up! But after much thought and reasonableness, she chose the wife and mother career! I am glad and think she makes a much better mom than she would an astronaut!

See what I mean! Look at that smile! It's for Chris, Allie & Adam!

My favorite "So Michelle" pose! I love how she felt comfortable enough to wear her down vest with her beautiful bridesmaid dress!

At the cafe, out to lunch with Megan, Sarah, Aimee & Annah!

She loves making family memories!

At the house making cookies for Liz's wedding! (Well, actually she wasn't at the time!) SO wish we could all be there for your 30th birthday, Michelle! Birthdays are never quite the same once you leave home! Know that Chris, Allie & Adam will make it SPECIAL! We all send our love and are so glad you are a part of our family! Your kind, gentle spirit is a blessing to us all!
4 comments:
Aww, thanks mom! What a nice post! :) You always have such nice things to say about us... Thanks! :)
It was so good seeing everyone over the holiday. Keep praying that we get to move back to PA sometime very soon! :) Love you all!
Happy Birthday! I'm right behind you and not really looking forward to it =)
Happy Birthday! I am glad I got to spend it with you! Love ya!
correction...she was out to lunch with me, the twins, beckie and sarah.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHELLY!
Post a Comment