Thursday, October 16, 2008

HAPPY 27TH BIRTHDAY, ELIZABETH RACHEL!

I know I have not blogged anyone else's birthdays in a while, but when Erin uploaded some pictures for me and changed my header and wanted me to blog Annah's games, I couldn't post those on Liz's birthday without doing a birthday blog for her! But I had to use pictures that were already in the computer so don't check out last year's blog or you might see the same ones! Totally not in order-but this is Erin, Chelle and Liz in CA when Jason was stationed there.
Erin trying to get Liz to be still for her picture! Love the look on Chelle's face! And Liz looks totally exasperated!
Little adorable, photogenic Liz at 3! She was such a sweetheart (and still is!)
With Grandmom in the smocked dress she had made for the 3 girls in different colors. Isn't she adorable?
And today, 27 and beautiful at Holly's wedding with Matt! Pretty soon she'll be the gorgeous bride! So happy for you, Liz! You'll be an awesome wife-Matt is VERY lucky! Don't let him ever forget it! We love you and are so proud to be your parents! Sorry you have to work tonight! We'll celebrate tomorrow night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Mom!! Been looking forward to dinner all day!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Liz!! I'm sorry I am missing your birthday dinner...you always had great taste in food. :)

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY LIZ!!! Great photo's !!!
I love the one of you with your Grandma Jean.
Can't wait to see you on the 14th....Hugs, Aunt Debbie