Getting ready with Annah's personal stylists, Aimee and Liz W.! They did a great job! I do get credit for putting Annah's hair in hot curlers! I didn't help my Aunt Barb in her hair salon for nothing!
Of course, Ryleigh and Lindsey, being little girls, had to be there to watch!
The gorgeous finished product!
Annah was very fortunate to find a very nice group of girls who befriended her. She had the two girls on either end, Audrey & Kirsty over last Sunday to spend the night. The girl behind Annah is Ashley.
Audrey and Jake (who asked Annah to the Dance-but she didn't go with him and neither did Audrey)
More new friends, Justine and Maddy.
Britney, Courtney and Danny (an exchange student)
Her whole group of friends (l. to r.): Britney, Annah, Audrey, Ashley, Kirsty, Lauren, Crystal & Ashley.
Her volleyball team-all dressed up! I've only seen these girls in their volleyball uniforms with their hair in ponytails, so it's so cute to see them looking feminine! Annah loved her team!
Annah and Coach Cauffman! She is such an awesome history teacher as well, inspiring Annah to want to be a history teacher when she graduates! She is great with the kids and a lot of fun!
Some special shots with some girls Annah particularly liked: Erin (her dad is the local pharmacist who bought Allen & Allison's Sleepy Hollow Farm!) So she lives in the house we spent so much time in when we first moved up here! She probably sleeps in Dana or Sean & Christian's old room!
Miriam (for those of you football fans-Musa is her brother!) She is an AWESOME VB player and a very sweet girl!
Katie, a junior, took Annah under her wing from the beginning!
One of her favorite senior friends, Ally! A very friendly girl!
And last, but not least, Britney, another favorite senior friend! She's going to miss her next year! She's been very kind to Annah.WRITTEN EARLIER TODAY BEFORE I POSTED THE PICTURES:
I was all set to sit down and post Annah's pictures from her homecoming dance at West Perry last night-until I couldn't find the camera! Annah is shopping with Liz W. & her dad (our neighbors) and for some reason has the camera with her! SO, pictures will follow when she returns home and I get back from the buy-one-get-one-free suit sale to get Bruce a suit for the wedding.
After talking with my dear old friend Marsha last night, who keeps up with our life via the blog, and for Michelle, eventually Erin, Liz, Ashleigh, G-Dad, Mel, Al, Al and Jess, who have told me they like to keep up with what's going on-I've decided to keep my blog current! Shock, Shock, I know-but I have had plenty of reasons for being slack for the past months! Now that I'm in a routine again-I'm going to TRY to be current! I know how I loved keeping up with Michelle, Allie & Adam via the blog and when Erin moves out, I will do the same, so I must do the same for them! So, hopefully tonight I will get those pictures on here!
After talking with my dear old friend Marsha last night, who keeps up with our life via the blog, and for Michelle, eventually Erin, Liz, Ashleigh, G-Dad, Mel, Al, Al and Jess, who have told me they like to keep up with what's going on-I've decided to keep my blog current! Shock, Shock, I know-but I have had plenty of reasons for being slack for the past months! Now that I'm in a routine again-I'm going to TRY to be current! I know how I loved keeping up with Michelle, Allie & Adam via the blog and when Erin moves out, I will do the same, so I must do the same for them! So, hopefully tonight I will get those pictures on here!




6 comments:
You looked beautiful Annah! I wish i could have been there.
Love you
It was fun being here and being a part of your first dance experience!
Vicki your blogg wouldn,t be complete with out that wonderful music. I know you picked out the song. Enjoyed seeing Anna dressed up. Don,t think the hair job could have been completed with out Lindsry and Ryleigh.
G-dad
Annah looks like she has a halo in that one picture. It cracked me up.
Oh hey, how come the shoes that represent me, that aren't even mine, are all the way in the back? Is there any symbolism behind that action?
hmmm...just wondering
I love you all and cannot wait to come home! I miss home so much!!
All those photo's bring back memories of when Alex was in high school. Everyone looks beautiful especially Annah.! I love your music, Sister Sledge's "We are Family" is perfect for your blog. Kansas has always been one of my favorite groups.... Hugs,Debbie
Post a Comment