This is Sunday morning as we were heading up to State College to meet her ride back to Nyack! Where's your Nyack sweatshirt, Ashleigh? I think her heart is still at Elim! She misses Jess & Anna and all her other friends there! But she has made some new Nyack friends and of course, there's Steve! Stay posted for some other exciting new posts: Sally's rehab. at the nursing home, Joe's new house, the VB tourn., Liz & Matt's wedding (sure to be a great time!), Aimee's 16th BIRTHDAY SURPRISE! (sorry Aimee!), Chelle & Chris's visit home and Thanksgiving! I'm sure something else will come up that will be blogworthy! It does keep SOME people interested!Thursday, October 30, 2008
Ashleigh comes home for a visit!
Got a phone call from Ashleigh on Friday afternoon that she got a ride home for the weekend! Needless to say, she and we were so excited! Kelly in her English class lives in State College and her mom was coming to pick her up and was willing to drive a different route home, just so Ashleigh could come home! We met in Newport about 5:30, went to Giant to get something yummy for dinner, dropped Aimee off at volleyball and came home. She missed seeing Erin & Liz, but luckily the twins had off for the weekend and Joe, Caitie, Aimee, Annah, Josh, Lindsey, Aiden, Kyle, Ryleigh & Jason were all here to make it feel like home!
This is Sunday morning as we were heading up to State College to meet her ride back to Nyack! Where's your Nyack sweatshirt, Ashleigh? I think her heart is still at Elim! She misses Jess & Anna and all her other friends there! But she has made some new Nyack friends and of course, there's Steve! Stay posted for some other exciting new posts: Sally's rehab. at the nursing home, Joe's new house, the VB tourn., Liz & Matt's wedding (sure to be a great time!), Aimee's 16th BIRTHDAY SURPRISE! (sorry Aimee!), Chelle & Chris's visit home and Thanksgiving! I'm sure something else will come up that will be blogworthy! It does keep SOME people interested!
This is Sunday morning as we were heading up to State College to meet her ride back to Nyack! Where's your Nyack sweatshirt, Ashleigh? I think her heart is still at Elim! She misses Jess & Anna and all her other friends there! But she has made some new Nyack friends and of course, there's Steve! Stay posted for some other exciting new posts: Sally's rehab. at the nursing home, Joe's new house, the VB tourn., Liz & Matt's wedding (sure to be a great time!), Aimee's 16th BIRTHDAY SURPRISE! (sorry Aimee!), Chelle & Chris's visit home and Thanksgiving! I'm sure something else will come up that will be blogworthy! It does keep SOME people interested!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Sorry I missed you being here Ash!!! Come to my house soon!!
I'm sad that my birthday wasn't in the list of up coming events.
Thats because its only your sweet sixteen birthday and thats not important at all! :)
Ashleigh
Post a Comment