This doesn't mean that I am actively back in the blogging world-Erin uploaded these pictures for me and all I had to do is write this commentary. I just don't seem to have any time for the computer lately. I have spent a lot of time at West Perry High School since August 25, where Annah is a freshman. She's on the JV volleyball team and has practice or a game EVERY weekday and has had 4 Saturdaygames! Most 9th graders are on the 9th grade/middle school team, but since she was new and good, Coach Cauffman wanted her to be on JV to get to know the students. Thanks, Ms. Cauffman! Annah loves her and she LOVES school-at least the social part of it! I'll have to admit that homeschooling is less time consuming and cheaper! The only easy thing is not having to make sure that Annah is DOING her schoolwork. When she gets home late, there's still homework which I have to monitor.

Here's Annah waiting for something-probably not the ball.

In the huddle, ready for the kickoff.

This time she is waiting for the ball-you can tell by the stance and the look on her face!

Warm up!

Annah in action in her cute little VB spandex shorts! Oh, to be that skinny! Doesn't she look cute!

Waiting again. That's her VB coach (the guy) Coach Dittmer and the Varsity coach, Dee Cauffman in the background. She went to HS with Chris! Does she look familiar, Chris?

The JV Team. Go, Mustangs!

The score board. Tonight was the LAST game of the season! Now maybe we can save some money on gas! Congratulations on a great and exciting season, Annah and WP! It was great getting to know all the girls and parents!
3 comments:
I can't believe no one else has caught that mom wrote "in a huddle, ready for kick off" Especially in this football crazed family, I am the only one who caught this?? You guys are slipping! Annah, I loved able to come to your games! That last one was awesome!!!
Does no one know humor when they see it! Of course, I know those are football terms (I have lived with a football fanatic for 34 years!)
Great pics! There is always something exciting going on at the Aguilar house. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment