So sorry I didn't get to this on the birthday day yesterday! When looking for pictures of Allie, I realize we have taken mostly digital pictures in the last 3 of Allie's years and I don't have many paper pictures to copy, so I went around my house and scanned a few that were framed! For pictures of Allie's birthday party and her gifts, check out Chelle's blog! Wish we could have been with you for your birthday and will bring your gift when we come down so we can watch you open it! AND so you'll have more gifts to open later.

Aimee and Allie at Christmas this year! Look at those adorable face

Allie with a cute expression at Christmas.

Allie, Aiden & Kyle when Allie was a baby. Aren't they SO CUTE!

Allie & Adam's Christmas picture, sorry they look a little blurry.

One of my favorites of Allie! (Don't know why it scanned blurry) Happy 3rd Birthday, Allie! We love you and miss you! Glad you are a part of our family! You are such a sweet,, adorable little girl! We love you! Love, Mom-mom, Granddad, Liz, Joe, Ashleigh, Megan, Sarah, Aimee, Annah, Josh & Lindsey!
5 comments:
Thanks mom! :) Really sweet +++ I know you guys are super busy right now! :)So thanks for taking the time to post a happy b-day to Allie! ;) Love you guys!
2 CommentsClose this window Jump to comment form
Chelly said...
Thanks mom! :) Really sweet +++ I know you guys are super busy right now! :)So thanks for taking the time to post a happy b-day to Allie! ;) Love you guys!
8:30 PM
Allison Sangree said...
Hey Vicki, how's it going with your Port grandkids. I'm sure busy as ever, but GOOD busy I know. It must be nice to have Erin up.
Love to all, and hope to get together soon.
Love to all,
Allison
(I don't know what is happening here, but this time I'm going to leave it - strange!).
Post a Comment