Saturday, June 21, 2008

Aimee's Photography!

Aimee loves taking pictures and we all tell her she has a "good eye" for photos! Thought I'd post some for all to enjoy! The flowers on my chives in the herb garden.
Marigolds in the pot by the house.
Looking at Kyle through the deck rail.
Aimee in the field where a lot of these pictures were taken behind our house on the ridge. I guess she set the camera down on the ground and delayed it here.
The field behind our ridge.
Another one on our ridge.
Love this pose of Ryleigh!
Cool hanging pose of Aiden.

The ridge across the street.
More of the ridge.
The sun setting over the hill.
Path in the woods near here.
Aimee's hand! She's saving for a NICE camera. Who knows? Maybe one day she can be a REAL photographer! Maybe we'll let her take our family Christmas photo this year.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT JOB Aimee!!! LOVE all the pics! Keep up the good work!

SES said...

I like the sunspots and the macro shot of the purple flower. nice work Aimee!

Anonymous said...

wow Aimee! I love them! :) keep it up!

Ryan said...

Your pictures look great Aimee!!! You have got some great talent. Shouldnt be hard to pick a christmas present out for you.

Erin said...

Can't wait for you to take some pictures for me up in that field! You really do a great job Aimee and I can't wait until you get that really nice camera so I can play with it too! I will get to right? Since I let you use mine :)

Allison Sangree said...

Yea Aimee..GO!!
Every family needs a good photographer...we sure appreciate ours!
By the way, our photographers are coming for Christmas...even our CA landscape photographer.
We'll all be together for Christmas and New Years this year, so lets black out some dates to spend together, shall we?

Anonymous said...

Mom you need to update! I like checking out the blogs while at work!

Anonymous said...

Aimee you have a great eye for taking beautiful
photo's. I especially love the last one with your hand
up in the air around the sun. Between all the kids and
your surroundings you could keep pretty busy taking pictures. Don't work too hard and enjoy your summer.
Love, Aunt Debbie

Unknown said...

Ya gotta love the country!