I'm not putting these pictures up for everyone to show off my new dining room that Erin remodeled; these are so Michelle can see them clearer than the camera phone ones Erin sent. We have kept her informed of our progress, but since she won't be up for quite a while, here's a photo view.

This is the old family wall in black & white! We just put a "FAMILY" sign above the top baby picture of me. Sally just gave me pictures of her mom & dad and grandmother we can add and Meime and Raymond haven't been blown up yet (the machine at the drug store is broken!) The bench is Erin's with Erin's pillows from her bedroom she was getting rid of. I'm looking for an old church pew to go there when Erin & her bench leave.

Erin sanded and painted an old beat up $20 yard sale piece I got when I bought my deck furniture. The guy said if I'd taken it, I could have it for $20! She also painted our high chair black and the old hutch below! Add some Family Dollar lamps spray painted and it looks like a new room!


The lady at Carpetbaggers furniture/antiques store said the "new" look is wood and black. I've never been "trendy" before, but I do like the look! And Michelle, Grandmom's high school picture goes where Dad is now, but I'll get that when I go down to Dad's again. Like Erin's old curtains there? When we get the camera batteries, I'll take pictures of my new stained deck and furniture, new vegetable garden, new living room curtains and slipcovers. Looking forward to vacation, Chelle! Hope you enjoyed the pictures!
6 comments:
Look great mom. Now go get those batteries so I can see the rest! :) He he! We're really looking forward to you guys coming down! Can't wait! Love you all!
Meant to say... lookS great! Oops! =D
Poor Meime and Raymond...
Wait..wait!!
Do you mean that wall is still there?
I say stop decorating it and tear it down!! Need help?
Call 1 800 a Sangree now!!
Vicki, Your house looks great ! I love the black the furniture.
I hope your hanging flowers are thriving and enjoy your summer with all the little ones.
Love, Debbie
I love the house pictures too. The black looks great. I especially love those family pictures on the wall.
Post a Comment