Saturday, June 21, 2008

HAPPY VERY BELATED 14th BIRTHDAY, ANNAH ELAINE!!!

Since Erin's arrival almost 3 weeks ago, we have been going pretty much nonstop with various projects we want to get done his summer; therefore, I have not taken the time to sit down at the computer and post anything. Wanted to post Ashleigh's Elim friends, Jess & Anna's visit several weeks ago (before Annah's birthday), but we never got pictures. I told Annah to take pictures when they all went to City Island to play miniature golf, but she forgot the camera. Becky Hammer got a few so if you know Becky's MySpace, you can see them there! Annah had the 3 of the Hammer girls over and two new Youth Group friends for a sleepover and the miniature golf. Below are some pictures of Annah, NOT taken at her birthday party. Anyway, I did verbally wish Annah a Happy Birthday, gave her gifts, took her shopping and let her have a party, so I don't feel guilty about not blogging! Annah & Sarah
Annah on the deck Father's Day Another cute pose of Annah! Love you, Annah, and eventhough I get on your nerves a lot, I still think you have a great personality and a warm heart! You are going to do well the next four years at your new school! I don't know if West Perry is ready for you!! You have a lot of energy and affection for life and people (most days!) We really ARE glad you are in our family! Keep smiling and singing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Annah! We love you!