Friday, June 15, 2007

Your boys are having fun, Erin & Jason!

What child doesn't love to go to their grandmother's house? And why not? At Mom-moms there is no schedule, you get ice cream when you least expect it and sometimes when you want it, you can stay in your pj's all day if you want, and there is Josh & Lindsey to play with and lots of aunts and an uncle to hold you whenever you need it! It's vacation time!! So here's a few pictures, Erin & Jason of just one day of the craziness! A couple of the pictures are when you were here, but since they are riding the motorcycle now, too, thought it fit the title of the post. Kyle playing ball in the living room-ROLLING it, of course!
Matt and Kyle on the Lime Loco Motorcycle! That thing is fast and dangerous! Matt took it home Wed. night, so the danger is past!
Kyle LOVES his aunts! One day, I think he was held by someone ALL day. And because they fight over who gets to hold him, he feels very special! For those of you who don't know the twins apart, this is Sarah.
Megan and Kyle on "the holding day". Don't you love his outfit, Erin? Usually he had a blanket wrapped around him! What kid doesn't love to go around half naked (and even naked).
You approved this picture, Erin! But truthfully when I was browsing for pictures, I thought this was Sarah on the bike with Kyle until I now see it up close.
The "soul train"! They were posing after dancing in the living room.
Here's the dance moves in action!
More wild and crazy dancing!
A group hug with Annah.
"So you think you can dance?" What is Kyle doing under the table? Probably something funny! Last night it was getting late, Aimee & Annah were downstairs and everyone else was gone somewhere, so I said they could lay in the girl's bedroom upstairs, watch a movie and have a pajama party. First they needed a bath to get all the mulch stains off their feet from the playground at the softball game. Lindsey & Aiden were in Liz's room getting dressed while I cleaned up the tornado in the bathroom. I heard lots of giggling and running, when they were supposed to be getting dressed . I turned around to see Aiden streaking down the hallway and Lindsey giggling-then it was Lindsey's turn. Later during the pajama party (when they were "supposed" to be watching "The Wizard of Oz"), I heard tons of giggles and someone knocking on the bedroom door. (I was laying in Liz's bed because grandmother's aren't invited to pajama parties, but I needed to keep an eye and ear on them) I heard Josh say "Pizza delivery", which explained the knocking, but not the giggling, until I looked out in the hallway and saw Josh in his underwear! Guess you'd laugh too if the pizza delivery man showed up at your door that way! Oh, to be young and innocent! Of course, I didn't let them know last night I thought it was funny, because it was very late and I had to remind them (like all good grandmothers) that it was time for bed and not appropriate for pizza delivery men to be dressed like that. After the lesson on modesty, we could all now laugh about it this morning! Can't wait to see what crazy ideas they come up with today! Will keep you posted!

3 comments:

Chris and Michelle said...

So funny!! I love the story of Josh... kids are the best! :) Keep the pics coming. You'll need a Grandmother vacation after they leave. :)

Allison Sangree said...

So that's what you've been up to! I have not heard from you for a while, now I know why. Have fun Vicki - we just had our grandchildren while their parents were at the wedding. It was great fun!

Erin said...

Man we miss those little stinkers!! It is so quiet around here, it feels so werid. We know the boys are having a blast though, and we are glad that they can make memories with all of you, even though we miss them like crazy! They look like they are having so much fun. I love the dancing pictures. I hope Josh teaches them how to do it right! lol You need to get that on video. :) Give them big hugs and kisses for us!!!!