Jason, Erin, Aiden, Kyle & Ryleigh arrived on Wednesday afternoon! This is the only picture taken so far that was downloaded onto the computer, so before I post Holly's wedding, I wanted first things first. We've had a great time just hanging out, eating and watching the kids play. Maybe will get more pictures up later. Ryleigh finally feels comfortable around all of us enough to let us hold her instead of Erin & Jason. Sunday, June 10, 2007
The Ports Arrive!
Jason, Erin, Aiden, Kyle & Ryleigh arrived on Wednesday afternoon! This is the only picture taken so far that was downloaded onto the computer, so before I post Holly's wedding, I wanted first things first. We've had a great time just hanging out, eating and watching the kids play. Maybe will get more pictures up later. Ryleigh finally feels comfortable around all of us enough to let us hold her instead of Erin & Jason.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Ryleigh is so cute - She must take after MY side of the family!! ;)
Wow! That is one beautiful baby!! We had fun as usual mom and dad and fam. Hope you guys still like our boys after they have been at your house for 2 weeks!!!!
You wouldn't believe how much I got done today without them here!!! :) But we miss them like crazy. Give them a kiss for us.
Post a Comment