
This is at the Hotel Carlisle, the three buddies! Don't they look BEAUTIFUL!

I tried several times to get Kevin & Linda together but when my battery seemed to be dying, I quickly shot Linda & Kathy together and I have a picture of Kevin with Holly.

Joe and Laureen with the hor'derve table behind them.

Heidi and Liz before we caught Holly to get in the picture.

Kevin and Holly dancing and crying to "My Little Girl" by some country singer whose name I can't remember right now. That's Dr. Pepper up front.

Joe Tabone and Joe chatting right after the wedding while we were waiting for Holly & Isaac to come out.

Rhonda was the traditional wedding coordinator, doing a great job, as usual and here she is with her daughter, Jenn, Pepper, her husband and 2-week old, Joel Padrig.

Wish I had gotten a picture of them when they had on the whole wedding garb, but I was right there when they were posing for someone else, so I took it! We all thought Isaac was an incredibly outgoing, loving guy, full of life and fun!

Matt and Liz looking oh, so gorgeous! Matt wanted to get his suit jacket for the picture, but I told him he looked handsome enough without it!

Some old Perry friends, Rita O'Donnell and her daughter, April whom we haven't seen in 9 years! I sat with them, Julie, Jenn & Pepper and it was great catching up with them!

Erin & Jason looking so very sharp and beautiful! They were on their way to Shrewsbury for another wedding of their old neighbor (who is not old), where Jason was the best man.

Joe and Caitie looking handsome and beautiful! Nice "color", Caitie!

Joe and guess who being shadowed by the tree.

The adorable Ashleigh and adorable Jane!

Kathy, Jenn, Dana and Julie-what a fun, crazy group! Sorry I didn't get Dana with Will or Jeff with Kathy. It's hard to be a photographer and a chatterbox at the same time! So there, Michelle! You'll have to see Holly's album and her video to see more, but this should help appease you for now! Sure wish you and Chris could have been there. It was such a nice, touching ceremony and fun reception with good food, good company and good music.
5 comments:
Looks like you caught my favorite person is one of those pictures Aunt Vicki! Remember my "liking" of the wedding corrdinator at Jason and Erins wedding. Haha, looks like she is still going at it. Everyone looks great! Hope to see you guys soon!
Thanks for posting all the wedding pics - now I feel like I was kinda there! ;)
Have to say that Jason guy is one good looking dude!!
Where is Annah's Happy Birthday Post????
Lovely pictures, Vicki!
I really enjoy your blog - thanks for taking the time.
Looking forward to getting together with you all soon.
Post a Comment