
Aunt Lindsey and Aiden dancing together! They get along great, most of the time. But even when they are irritated or frustrated with each other, it's over quickly and they are best buddies again. Wish I had some funny things they've said this week, but they are so busy running around the yard, swimming, swinging, sliding or playing in the basement, I don't see them too often! Now Kyle, he'll play awhile with the big kids, but he likes me, Granddad or the older kids to hold him. Last night he was helping me hoe the garden! He kept saying, "what can I dig". He had a great time hacking at those weeds! Just missed hacking my squash plants!

Everyone liked taking Kyle rides on the little motorcycle. Especially Kyle!

Everyone likes sitting under a tree when it's hot! That's where we were all sitting the Sunday Erin & Jason were here. Sarah found a seat in the fort.

Aiden & Josh in the kid's favorite place in the yard.

This is such a cute picture of you five!

Ashleigh and Kyle must be off on the motorcycle and now Matt takes a turn!

I think this is Megan that Matt is giving a ride on the motorcycle.

Sorry to repeat pictures, but last time I tried to delete a picture, I deleted the whole post, so just enjoy it again!

Kyle in this glory on the BIG motorcycle! Should have taken a picture of Matt with his lime green cup on his lime cycle with his lime shirt! He must like the color!

Aunt Ashleigh and Ryleigh-what a cute pair!
2 comments:
Great post mom! I am sure Kyle had a blast helping you in the garden. He loves to dig! And to get to dig in all that dirt must have been heaven for him. Glad your veggies survived. :)
Your house always looks like everyone is having sooo much fun! Guess nothing has changed! I sure miss sharing them with your wonderful family.
Post a Comment