Monday, February 26, 2007

New Computer Switchover

With the upgrade to two new super bargain computers (thanks to Mr. Finley and HACC!!), I cannot make a new post WITH pictures! I am on the new computer and the old laptop has all the pictures in it and they have not been transferred yet. Bruce was busy all weekend downloading, upgrading, wiring and whatever else is involved to hook up two new computers! Promise to post pictures of Erin, Jason & kid's visit, as well as Ashleigh, Ryan, Alex & Paul's visit when the pictures are safely housed in the new computer! Maybe Erin will beat me to it! We had a WONDERFUL time when everyone was here and sure miss everyone! Lindsey cried for two days after her buddy, Aiden, left! Sure is quiet around here now. Can't wait until the day when Erin & Jason & family and Chelle & Chris & family are living CLOSE! Gotta get that garage done!!!!

3 comments:

Erin said...

I think I am going to beat you!! I am working on it now while Ryleigh is sleeping and Jason and the boys are playing outside....

Anonymous said...

You better hurry up Erin . We have been waiting for days.

Chris and Michelle said...

Who is agk... Granddad King? Come on MOM... I've been waiting all day for you to get Erin's birthday blog posted!!! Are you out running around when you should be home working on your computer??? :)