FINALLY! Been trying to get this up all day! Looked at pictures all morning, Bruce showed me how to scan them (which I did wrong and he had to redo them-all of this taking time & Lindsey had to go to a birthday party), and now I can post old AND new pictures. These are totally out of order! Here's the birthday girl just last week on their outpost break (talking Marine talk, Jason!)when they came to visit for a week!
Erin & Jason love black & white photos (so do I!), and had to have one of Erin with Ryleigh because I love how happy she is to have a little girl!! (Not that she's not happy to have 2 little boys, but just have 2 little boys around for one day and you'll understand why women are SO happy to have a little girl!!
Back to the beginning! This is Erin at 2 months old in her frilliest dress (a man came up to me in church with her in this dress to ask if she was a boy or girl!).
Erin, at 7 1/2 mo. in her Trick or Treat outfit in front of our Woodbine house, MD, where she was born. (That's my bridal veil!) 
July 1978, at Hershey Park, 16 mo. old. She looks alot like Kyle! Love Bruce's hair! He'd be in style now, too!
Dad's & my favorite picture! Loved those Oshkoshes! 21 mo. at Mr. Paul's studio, right after Michelle was born.
Almost 3! Isn't she adorable!
1987-Penn Shop Rd. Erin is 10; Michelle, 8; Liz, 5 and Joe, 2, right before we moved to Boteler Rd. (which is why there are headboards & mattresses in our room).
Tried to put these in order, but now we're out of order. This is (I think) right before Dana got married in 1996, and Erin is 19. Left to right is Michelle, Dana, Erin, Sean, Christian & Liz, at Dana & Will's house they were fixing up before they got married. Wanted to put pictures that showed different stages of her life and people that were in her life, (that I had pictures of)and we spent ALOT of time doing things with the Sangrees! She is a good worker! Michelle put the picture of G-dad & Erin and didn't have any with G-Mom & Erin. If I would have put one with every sister & brother, it would have been an even longer post!
Back to 1991 at Penn Shop Road, Christmas morning in the kitchen with Ashleigh (4 y.) and Erin is 14. Love those strawberries! Erin was VERY good to her brothers & sisters and a GREAT helper!
I love this picture of Erin, walking down the "aisle" at Dana & Will's wedding at Maple Lawn Farm, Aug. 1996!! She looked SO beautiful that day! (not that she didn't any other day!)
The BIG DAY-April 4, 1998!!! Don't they make a handsome couple!
Wanted a picture of Erin with her short hair. Easter at G-moms in 1999. Check out Ashleigh and Ryan in the background!!
Another one of my favorite pictures! San Clemente beach when Chelle & Liz came to visit, probably fall 2000. They had a neat apartment there so close to the beach! Happy 30th Birthday, Erin!!! Sure doesn't seem like 30 years ago when the Aguilars were SHOCKED that you were a GIRL (after 54 years of BOYS in the Aguilar family!!). How thrilled I was to have you, I marveled at every new stage and STILL am marveled at how wonderful you are! So glad to have you now as my friend! Wish we could spend the day with you!
Erin, at 7 1/2 mo. in her Trick or Treat outfit in front of our Woodbine house, MD, where she was born. (That's my bridal veil!) 
July 1978, at Hershey Park, 16 mo. old. She looks alot like Kyle! Love Bruce's hair! He'd be in style now, too!

Dad's & my favorite picture! Loved those Oshkoshes! 21 mo. at Mr. Paul's studio, right after Michelle was born.
Almost 3! Isn't she adorable!
1987-Penn Shop Rd. Erin is 10; Michelle, 8; Liz, 5 and Joe, 2, right before we moved to Boteler Rd. (which is why there are headboards & mattresses in our room).
Tried to put these in order, but now we're out of order. This is (I think) right before Dana got married in 1996, and Erin is 19. Left to right is Michelle, Dana, Erin, Sean, Christian & Liz, at Dana & Will's house they were fixing up before they got married. Wanted to put pictures that showed different stages of her life and people that were in her life, (that I had pictures of)and we spent ALOT of time doing things with the Sangrees! She is a good worker! Michelle put the picture of G-dad & Erin and didn't have any with G-Mom & Erin. If I would have put one with every sister & brother, it would have been an even longer post!
Back to 1991 at Penn Shop Road, Christmas morning in the kitchen with Ashleigh (4 y.) and Erin is 14. Love those strawberries! Erin was VERY good to her brothers & sisters and a GREAT helper!
I love this picture of Erin, walking down the "aisle" at Dana & Will's wedding at Maple Lawn Farm, Aug. 1996!! She looked SO beautiful that day! (not that she didn't any other day!)
The BIG DAY-April 4, 1998!!! Don't they make a handsome couple!
Wanted a picture of Erin with her short hair. Easter at G-moms in 1999. Check out Ashleigh and Ryan in the background!!
Another one of my favorite pictures! San Clemente beach when Chelle & Liz came to visit, probably fall 2000. They had a neat apartment there so close to the beach! Happy 30th Birthday, Erin!!! Sure doesn't seem like 30 years ago when the Aguilars were SHOCKED that you were a GIRL (after 54 years of BOYS in the Aguilar family!!). How thrilled I was to have you, I marveled at every new stage and STILL am marveled at how wonderful you are! So glad to have you now as my friend! Wish we could spend the day with you!




6 comments:
Oh my goodness Aunt Vicki!!!! Where did you find that picture? This is black mail I tell you. Haha, thats hilarious. Ashleigh and I look like were having such a good time. Great post Aunt V! Wonderful pictures. Happy Birthday Erin!!!
Found a mistake and don't feel like going back to edit! The picture of Erin & Ash is on Boteler Rd., not Penn Shop! AND I had a really cute picture of Erin cooking in her CA apt. which I had posted and somehow was backspacing to move the writing closer to the pictures and erased it! Had so much trouble getting the blog posted that I didn't want to rescan! Had SO much fun looking through crazy old pictures that you never know when I may just post one!
Be careful mom... we know where you sleep! ;)
Ryan and Ashleigh, what the heck are you two doing in that one pic?? So funny!
Thanks for the trip down memory lane! :) Good memories and fun times. I don't remember ever seeing that pic of me and dad before, I am so glad to see that one of my children resemble me! And I love that pic. Thanks for not putting up anything too crazy! And I agree, with Chelly, we know where you are!!
And, Ash and Ryan, I laughed so hard at that pic of you two!
Oh, and thanks to everyone for their phone calls, text messages etc. for my birhtday. You all made my day special. With this family, the phone was literally ringing all day!! :)
And mom, your cake was awesome! I am going to put pics of it up on my blog soon!
Wow, that WAS a walk down memory lane, even though I wasn't there for most of it. Amazing... Thanks for sharing the great pictures. Last time I saw Mr. A. he had just as much hair as in that picture from 1978, just cut a bit shorter and a bit more silvery. =)
Post a Comment