Had a certain order for the pictures to appear, but they don't appear in the order I put them in! But, oh well, it's the thoughts and effort that count! Hope you have a great day in KY! Know you won't see the blogs until you can go somewhere civilized. But Happy Birthday, again! SO GLAD to have you in our family!

Chris & Aiden in Gettysburg on Father's Day, 2003 or 04,at a park, doing chin ups! (At least Aiden is trying to)

Either Father's Day or Aiden's B-day at Erin & Jason's in Shrewsbury. Don't know what year.

Chris, Chelle & Allie right after she was born. Thanks for changing diapers, Chris!

Couldn't put up a blog of Chris without a Camp Blue Diamond picture! Tons of memories there, but no other pictures I could find (without taking out ALL the Christmas stuff to get to my huge box of loose pictures). Since Michelle posted several, just look there!

This is Chris hanging on the back of our van at Camp Blue Diamond! Michelle is in the van taking the picture (which is probably why he is hanging on the back!)

The old gang before Chris & Chelle were married, doing what they loved to do -just hang out! Don't know where this was.

1999, at our Windy Hill House. Notice the red, sunburned noses!

THIS Christmas! Thanks for driving all the way to PA to spend the holidays with us! We love having you all!!!

Christmas 2005.

Chris & Allie putting in new floors in their new house! Chris is a patient, loving Dad! Love seeing him and Allie together! Looking forward to many more birthdays and memories with you, Chelle, Allie & ?
7 comments:
Wow, Aunt Vicki you are doing a great job with this blog thing now. You have been providing great pictures that I bet some of us didnt even know you had. :) Great job! Happy Birthday Chris!!!
Thanks mom - you did such a great job!! Hope Chris will get to see it sometime soon! ;( Thanks for taking the time to post all those pics. I know you're always busy, so it's extra special that you did this for Chris! ;) Thanks!
I love Joe's face in the pic of us on Windy Hill! Sooo funny! ;)
Dad and Mom,
Hey! Want you to check out a group called Sephira. I think you would really like their music. :) Just google it and when you get to their site, listen to the song called "My World". You can listen to some of the song right on their webpage. Enjoy! ;)
Well, I didn't get too long in the blog spotlight, Chris took over quickly! lol :)
Great pictures Mom!! Love the one of Chris hanging on the back of the van. :)
Great pictures Mrs. A. And Happy Birthday Chris! 28 is OLD, isn't it?
Thanks for the congrats on Lawren's site. I don't have a working email address for you now. If you think of it, please email me so I have it. There have been a couple of times when I have wanted to shoot you an email.
I love the pictures on your site. What a cute baby!!! Wow. I want one! :)
Have a great day!
Laine
Post a Comment