Now I KNOW "March Madness" is a basketball term and Michelle used it on her blog to describe her March, BUT it sure describes our March here in PA! One day it's 75 degrees and the next day we have 10 inches of SNOW!! This picture is not of the recent snow and I'm already so late in blogging that I didn't feel like going through the rigmarole of taking a picture, downloading it to the computer, etc., SO the current snow looks similar to the one posted here, except there is more snow now.

Twice a year we have "Volleyball madness", better knownas "tournaments". This year our spring tournament was scheduled for Fri. March 16, BUT due to the crazy storm, it was postponed until Sat. at Shippensburg U. Megan, Sarah, Aimee and usually Annah (she didn't want to play this time) practice from Jan-Mar. every Friday night for the Homeschool Tourn.

This is Aimee's Junior A Team! Aimee is the last girl on the bottom right beside Renee S. Don't know all the names of her team members (they've only played on this team 2 tourn.) Snyper stands for "Snyder & Perry" counties smushed together in one word. The players are from both counties.

Annah was in charge of picture taking and got this action shot of Aimee.

This is Megan andSarah's Senior A Team. Sarah is kneeling beside Rachel W., then Megan. Standing is the coach, Mr. Frymoyer, Jeff E., Michael H., Josh S., Adam S., and Kyle F. The teams are either A, B or C, according to levels of experience. The twins graduate in May, so this was their last tourn. They are SO sad because they love VB (and are very good, as are Aimee & Annah) They have had some great teachers (JOE being the main one!!)

Annah got one action shot of the twin's team before the battery died! This is Megan with Josh & Adam. Great memories, great times!
5 comments:
I can't believe the twins are graduating this year!
ME EITHER!!
I'm back! :) Glad to see VB pics up and glad to see I didn't miss too much. Just so you know mom, "March Madness" is not a basketball team, :) but you are right in that it has something to do with basketball. lol
Time for new pics!!
Great pics - esp the one of Bruce =) You put me to shame with all these posts - but I'm hoping to find the time to soon.
Still waiting for my donuts =)
Erin, Mom said term not team. :) I think she's lived in our house long enough to know that. :)
Post a Comment