Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter with the family!

Alex, Sarah and Aimee sitting around waiting for dinner!
The traditional picture of Liz and Alex at Easter.
Ashleigh's college friend, Jess getting along with the sisters!
Dad must have the house cold, by the looks of it.
Hanging out in Joe's room.

5 comments:

Erin said...

Finally an update!! :) Thanks mom, I know you have been really busy.

Chris and Michelle said...

It's ABOUT TIME!!! :) Just kidding! Thanks for the update - wish we could have been there! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Vicki,Thanks for the great dinner on Saturdy.! We all enjoyed our visit.Everyone is growing up so fast.Hope you all had a HAPPY EASTER on Sunday...Love, Debbie

Ryan said...

Thank you for having us up there on Saturday. The dinner was superb. Again, looks like I always seem to miss the cameras.

Allison Sangree said...

Vicki thanks for the updates and great pics - it's about time!! (jk)
I hadn't posted anything for so long either, and then just recently posted a ton (I'm trying to get it all done before next week when I'll be away for a workshop in Easton, MD).
I told Erin maybe when things settle down a bit we could go together to visit her. I know we'd have a blast - we're just all FAM'LEE and I miss getting together.