Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Catching up!

After several weeks of extreme morning busyness, I have failed to get into my normal routine of looking at the blogs right after Bruce goes to work. Therefore, I haven't kept up with my posts! Josh & Kyle's birthdays came and went with no acknowledgement (BLOGWISE) from me as well as Erin & Jason's Anniversary! Now that evaluations are over, I can get back to my normal routine! So, starting with Josh's Birthday Party-I'm on the road to catching up! And by the way, Ashleigh posted the blog about Easter! The Easter pictures got downloaded to her computer, then erased! Granddad did such a good job of picture taking, & we have very few. Sorry Ryan! Josh had four boys and one of their sisters over for his birthday party the Sat. before his B-day, March 24. Here's the gang in the basement. To protect their identifies, I will only list them from left to right with first names: Josh H., Josh A., Andrew K., Owen K., Lindsey A., Meagan K., & Timothy K. Al, Al, Christian, Holly & Sean will certainly recognize some of them! What a fun time they had!
9 years old and a chocolate, vanilla, Reese's peanut butter cup ice cream cake! Wow!
Not many things prompt Josh to hug "a girl", but when that little sister spends her "own" $10 on 2 Ben-10 aliens, she deserves a hug! We had to capture it on camera! Tell Aiden to bring his to the beach or if we ever get to have another visit, we'll bring them to you.
Josh LOVES anything to do with castles, knights or dragons! Can you tell by the look? No, he didn't get a jeep for his birthday! But the day after his birthday, our neighbor gave this to Josh. He bought it for his kids 20 years ago! Still looks great, but doesn't go very fast! AND after about 45 minutes, it needs to be recharged, which means pushing it into the house and charging for 14 hours! Do they make them better these days?

3 comments:

Chris and Michelle said...

Josh looks just like Joe when he was little. The one of him by his cake really reminds me of Joe - I think it's his little smile. ;) Thanks for the update! ;)

SES said...

I know what you mean Michelle! It's sad to think that a kid this cute might end up growing up to look like Joe. All we can do is hope for the best... =)

Erin said...

Aiden can not wait to come play with Josh's new toys. Better figure out when you are coming, so they can start counting the days. :)