The old, cute picture I found to begin this blog was the one of Aiden & Lindsey below. However, when I saw the picture of Aiden on Erin's blog with his shorts on his head, his face reminded me of a picture I had seen of Jeff & I when we were little. This is not the one I was thinking of, (I wasn't smiling in that one) but one taken the same day and the face reminded me of Aiden. Let me first state, though, that USUALLY I think Aiden looks JUST like Jason, but something about that other photo AND the one below reminded me of me, years ago, so I put both pictures on this blog as old, cute pictures! I could fill this post with TONS of old, cute pictures, but today the focus was on Aiden (since Erin posted the "shorts on head" picture).Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Found an old cute picture!
The old, cute picture I found to begin this blog was the one of Aiden & Lindsey below. However, when I saw the picture of Aiden on Erin's blog with his shorts on his head, his face reminded me of a picture I had seen of Jeff & I when we were little. This is not the one I was thinking of, (I wasn't smiling in that one) but one taken the same day and the face reminded me of Aiden. Let me first state, though, that USUALLY I think Aiden looks JUST like Jason, but something about that other photo AND the one below reminded me of me, years ago, so I put both pictures on this blog as old, cute pictures! I could fill this post with TONS of old, cute pictures, but today the focus was on Aiden (since Erin posted the "shorts on head" picture).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
That picture's tooo cute!! I set it as my background on work computer!!
That is so cute of Aiden and Lindsey!! I miss his baby face!
Hey you all didn,t say anything about the first cute picture.They were our dear little angels some 50 yrs ago.
Aww, G-dad, you are right! Mom and Uncle Jeff look adorable!! I want a suit jacket and bow tie like that for the boys!! And I DO see how Aiden looks like mom in a few pictures! Which is crazy, since he looks so much like Jason. It is good to seen my genes surfacing a little. :)
Aww, you guys were soo cute (mom and U. Jeff)!
Nice haircut Dad! Aunt Vicki, you have some good blackmail on your hands. Look at you two! Post more old pictures!!!!
No matter who they look like, they are all adorable! I love the old pictures! It is amazing how kids can look like one person one day and then someone else later. Then again it is amazing how when they are bad they act like their dad and when they are good they are just like their mom! : )
Post a Comment