Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Donut Day!!!

I'm sure Michelle & the Sangrees remember "Fastnaught Day"!! We almost forgot, but Erin quickly reminded me this afternoon that we needed to make donuts! Unlike the olden days, we didn't make whole wheat! (Actually with the fresh ground flour, they were very good!)



Everyone enjoyed them and we wish you were all here, too, to taste what we can only picture for you! So glad Ashleigh & the Ports were here on this "special" memory day! We'll post more pictures later of the Port Week , Ashleigh's break time and the weekend with Ryan, Alex & Paul!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What,where is the pic of Ashleigh.

Christian said...

Oh, man! Fastnaught Day! I had completely forgotten! How fun... Thanks for the great memories! They look really good. Did you mail any to us? =) j/k we have Krispy Kreme and that will do for now.

Christian said...

We, also, are wondering where the pic of Ashleigh is... =)

SES said...

Those donuts will always hold a place near and dear to my heart. Even with whole wheat, they were awesome.

Vicki & Bruce said...

Mr. A said,
Sean,I hope it's not a cholesterol problem that is near you heart!!!

SES said...

hehe. good point Mr. A. Dinner last night was cookies, a donut, and ice cream. I hope Mom doesn't read this.

Erin said...

I am to blame for deleting the pic of Ash. We were trying to save Ash from comment bashing. :)

Mom, those donuts were out of this world!! I have missed like 9 donut days, so I made up for lost time, I ate way too many. :(

Thanks to everybody for a great visit! We had a great time, as always and we miss everyone. Somebody come visit soon!!! :)