
Hooray!!!!! After days of trying to post a new post (I'm very far behind!), it worked! I think something was wrong with my computer (or should I say "Bruce's laptop", that he graciously lets us all use!) ANYWAY, have been wanting to post my beautiful "faces"! I love the character in faces! I've posted my adorable two littlest and my grandchildren; I've posted alot of Ashleigh; and a whole post of Joe & Caitie. But these gorgeous faces haven't appeared as often! They have so much fun with that camera! Thought I'd share the smiles I get to see every day! This is Megan Kate-the other half of the twins!

AND Sarah Anne-the other half of Megan-both in the Smith's tree!

Annah Elaine-in the swingset fort!

Aimee Katherine-in the fort!

Elizabeth Rachel-from the family photo. I think they cropped this to put on the celebrity look-a-like website! This is the only close up I have of only Liz.
7 comments:
What a fine lookin' crew!!
I like those faces too!
See I'm very nice when I get on your blog!
BEAUTIFUL pics!!! WOW, I have some good lookin' sisters! :) Glad to see you got your computer working again! ;) Love ya! ~Chelly
I was just looking over the girls pics again, and I really love the one of Annah! She looks so cute! Now, don't get me wrong... I think they all look great, but I just thought the one of Annah was really sweet! :)
Aw, great pictures!
Oh to be young and beautiful! :)
Erin, you are still young AND beautiful! Michelle, TOO!
Post a Comment