Thursday, February 19, 2009

Warmin' up the room with a new rug!

I'm not one to order too much on the Internet, but when I saw this rug on sale, delivered free and just what I wanted, I couldn't resist! Usually, the product doesn't live up to the rave reviews-but this time I was super pleased! Wanted something soft on the feet with all my colors. It has "pile", so those are not shadows or stains! AND Trinity will not add to the "staining" process! Sad, but true! Will post another picture later of the little stuffed dog in the bed in the corner that looks just like a "puppy Trinity". Can't see it too well.
" I'm not a good photographer like Aimee!

Had to get a picture of Megan chilling "before" her coffee this morning. Sarah moved because she had morning hair! So, come visit and chill in our nice, new room with a cup of coffee! We love visitors!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love it!! I also love how in every picture Megan has just woken up :)

I miss you all!!

Erin said...

LOL I was thinking the same thing about Megan. :)

Loooks so good!! Good job Mom. :)

Allison Sangree said...

Looks great Vicki,...Can't wait to come visit!

Anonymous said...

Vicki, Your new room looks great ! I know you must be so happy with it. May it always be filled with happy memories....... Hugs, Debbie