The furniture is back, but there are still some small details to finish. Need an interior decorator and wall things! Got a good idea for my big, blank wall but it's a big project that requires lots of time! Something I don't have a lot of! I'm open for ideas! Will post a picture of the new rug when it comes. 

Need to get the upper shelf with the coat hooks on it yet and that little table on the right isn't going to go there.

My favorite spot! I LOVE wood trim but the whole house trim is painted white. However, when we got this trim it was not primed white and since it was going where there was a lot of wood, I stained it to match the threshold and steps.


Will finish the curtains, Erin & Chelle, when I find my good scissors!
6 comments:
It look so good! Does not even look like the same room. Can't wait to see more. :)
Hey there Mom! Hope that you are doing well.....Loved talking to you the other day. I always love talking to you.....ps. by the way, love your floors and the new changes. Wish that I could have coffee with you there....love you so....Jas
OH I love it!!! It looks so good! I can't wait to come home and see it in person.
Love you!
Looks nice Vicki. I know you had a lot of help finishing the wood work.Hope i will be able to come up and see it soon.Like the way he did your steps leading into the kitchen.You tile also looks nice.
Love,
Dad
Oh by the way, Megan you look stuning :)
So I just realized that I was only the only child that got skipped in getting a Birthday blog...huh.
Post a Comment