Thursday, February 26, 2009

Tonight! Annah "stars" in Grease!

Actually, Annah is not really starring in Grease tonight, but since she is a star to us, I can say that with some honesty! She is in the chorus, which is another name for the background performers who break out in song when something important happens! She's also singing a song with Sandy (the main girl) along with 2 other girls. She's had a LOT of fun and met more new people. Soccer starts next week, on the tail of everyday practices for the play the last 2 weeks! Keeps me busy! Good thing there's an activity bus!
Annsh is directly behind the 7th person from the left (a boy), in case you can't spot her.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you inlarge the picture you can see Anna very well.Go Anna.
G-dad

Anonymous said...

Oh I wish I could be there to see the play!!

Erin said...

Wish I could be there to see the play! That would be fun. Good luck Annah!

Anonymous said...

Dad said:
No not good luck, break a leg.

Erin said...

My bad.