Monday, January 12, 2009

Granddad Comes Home From the Hospital!!

Now that Dad is home from the hospital- (he went to Jeff & Debbie's on Friday), he can keep up with the blogging world from Jeff's computer in his "basement apartment". So glad you are home, Dad, and safely with Jeff & Debbie! I know they (AND BUDDY) are taking very good care of you! It was nice being able to be with you at the hospital and helping out where I could. With Debbie's caring nursing skills and good cooking, Jeff's administrative capabilities, Ryan's sense of humor and Buddy's companionship-you should be in great shape in no time! Don't forget to move around and keep those arteries moving! We want you around for many more years! Hope to see you soon! We love you!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I am sure you are being well taken care of. I talked to your "nurse" today, you were busy with something. Keep getting better!