Saturday, January 03, 2009
Bruce's New Disc Jockey Job!
Actually, this is not Bruce's new job (disc jockey), but I think he did a great job on the radio! He & his boss were on WHP 580, this morning to talk about energy auditing. If you want to hear 20 minutes of Bruce & Barry talking about energy audits, you may hear some things you didn't know before! Bet you don't know what little critter is responsible for allergic reactions in homes and how your garage may be poisoning you! Just go to http://www.whp580.com/ and click on Michael Parks under "hosts". You'll see 7:30-8:00 am and you'll see Bruce's name-just click on the interview!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I sat and listened to the whole interview last night. It was funny hearing dad on the "radio!" Good job, dad! We're so happy that you love your job - good luck with the energy audits! :)
I am going to listen to it now.... :)
We listened to it! Good job dad, I think you explained it all very well. Ry and Ky were in here with me. I told them to be quiet and listen Granddad was coming on. Ryleigh screamed "GRANDDAD!! YAHOOO!" :)
Post a Comment