Friday, May 23, 2008

Late News Flash-David Cook Wins American Idol!


The latest news from PA should be Steve's recent visit, but alas, no pictures were taken, so there is nothing to blog (except for words)and I'm sure no one wants a rundown of his visit. SO, I'll post about the other exciting happening of the week WITH pictures! I really enjoyed both of these guys on AI, and personally thought David A. had the strongest voice and was just purely adorable. However, David Cook was a great performer and easy to listen to. They both deserved to win! It's all over now and I have nothing to watch on Tues. & Wed. nights until next January! Haven't been hooked on a TV show since "Happy Days" in the 70's! I'm ready for quiet nights on the deck now, just watching the kids play or the hummingbirds! I think I'm getting old!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your too funny Mom! Who would have ever thought?!?!

Erin said...

Yeah for David Cook! :) I admit I voted and was totally addicted this year.....

Anonymous said...

Came across this post by accident and just wanted to thank you for your support. Don't forget to check out and buy my new album coming out soon.
David C.

Anonymous said...

Gosh Mrs. A, you didn't have to do all of this, wow, gosh thanks allot. Everyone has been so nice, gosh, what can I say.

David A.

Anonymous said...

Haha...very funny Dad!!

Vicki & Bruce said...

The David A. comment WAS Dad, but not David C. Sounds like an Allen Sangree stunt to me!