Now don't let this picture freak you out-it's just Aimee & Beckie Hammer practicing their make-up for this weekend's Harrisburg Youth for Christ Passion Play! Aimee & Beckie (as you will see below) are very nice, beautiful young ladies, but they are going to be darkness dancers in the play and have to look very sinister. So, they were playing around with their make-up and hair one day and took pictures. I don't think they intended for me to POST them! But I thought they were rather WILD and hilarious! Anyway, a big THANK YOU to Beckie (and Megan and Sarah) for driving Aimee four times a week to Harrisburg to practice. Looking forward to Saturday night when our whole family (minus Annah ) ): will go to see this 100+cast production. And seriously, Aimee is not starring-she's just a star to us!
This is what Beckie REALLY looks like! Quite a difference, huh?
And this is what Aimee really looks like! (Eventhough most of you already know!)
Here they are with another lady who is in the show and I don't know for sure who she is (and Aimee is not here now, she's at Dress Rehearsal). I think she plays "Satan", though.
Setting up the scenery.
Rehearsal in action! Will post "real" pictures after we go Saturday night! Break a leg, Aimee!




8 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS... that was quite the picture! :) I'm not sure, but I think they kinda look the same way when they get up in the morning. :)He he! Thanks for sharing - I'm sure the girls will love you for putting that pic. on your blog! :)
Um...thanks a lot mom, but I am another family member that will not be attending Aimee and Beckie's performance. Just because I am up here at school does not mean you can forget about me! :)
Love you all and I'm not really mad...how could you guys forget about me??!
I just wanna add that I'm the creator of that amazing hair. :)
Liz, it was TRULY AMAZING! AND Ashleigh, it's not that I forgot about you, I just naturally assume you are not going to attend normal family functions with us while you are at school! But as for not mentioning you, I DO suffer from a slight degree of Alzheimer's at times and that could have played a big factor at that moment! Please forgive the mental mistake! We love you!
Needed that laugh!! Though I thought I was looking in a mirror on that first picture, my dark circles under my eyes look about like that right now! Sleep, I need sleep!!
Good luck Aimee! Wish I could come!
Thanks Mom for the post.
Actually I didn't care that you put that picture up, we look worse in the real play ;) Lol can't wait for you guys to see it. And for it to be over :( Luv ya! Thanks Mom!
Good luck Aimee =] I wish I could see it! =[ You guys better take pictures!!! Have fun! See you all soon! Love you!
OO and that is "Satan".
Also I would like to add that there is a total of 110 people in the cast, not counting the tech's and crew.
O and your not allowed to take picture's during the performance, because of copy right purpose's.
Just thought I would let you know.
Post a Comment