Wednesday, September 26, 2007

HOORAY FOR MATT!!! THANKS, MATT!!!

YES!!! This picture was taken LAST NIGHT!!! On OUR OLD CAMERA!!! Matt fiddled and jiggled the lens of our broken camera and !!Voila!! HE FIXED IT!!! Lindsey got his official picture for proof that we are now back to picture blogging and the recording of any major event or even those that are not so major! Matt is truly a jack-of-all-trades and master of many! I just didn't know he could fix cameras, too! He said since it was broken, he couldn't hurt it more by fiddling with it. We all tried it, too, before but it didn't work for us. Now don't go bombarding Matt with all your broken electronics. He prefers to fix motorcycles and remodel old houses in his spare time. Anyway, THANKS, THANKS, THANKS, Matt! If your feelings ever get broken, maybe I could fix those, but that's about all I can fix. Ask Aiden! He called yesterday with a broken heart and broken feelings. Kyle had a broken brain once, but those are too hard to fix!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Yeah for Matt! Now we can see what is going on in Perry County again!

As for the broken feelings with Aiden, I was the one responsible for that (not sure how Kyle broke his brain, but I am sure it was my fault)! Yesterday afternoon I was a bad mom according to my kids. We had meltdowns all over the place. It was one of those days that had me in bed asleep by 9pm!