Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Liz & Maddax's Baby Shower

Finally! Sarah got Megan's camera cord for my computer and downloaded ALL of Megan's pictures-SO I can now proceed with some blogging! On March 20, we had a baby shower for Liz (originally scheduled it for April 11 so Matt's mom, Chelle, Debbie, Alex & Laura would be here because of Easter). Good thing that plan did not work out! Maddax came two weeks early (blog to follow!) Allie enjoying the "It's A Boy" Hershey kisses!
Adam checking out the food!

Liz getting belly hugs
Cheryl Miller (Espresso Yourself Cafe in Newport) made this exquisitely delicious mocha chocolate cake! THE BEST icing I have ever tasted! (But only if you like coffee!)
Opening the many useful gifts!

Liz, being her usual photogenic self! She looks barely pregnant here!



The drink space

The table before the food! Hope you enjoyed these Erin, Debbie, Alex & Laura!





2 comments:

Chelly said...

Thanks for the update mom! I've been checking your blog everyday! :) See you tomorrow!

Erin said...

I hate that I could not be there!! Really wanted that cake!! lol That stuff is sinfully good.