Wednesday, March 04, 2009

HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY, CHRISTOPHER WILLIAM!

Tried to find a picture that says who Chris is! I guess this says some of it! Add being an awesome husband and father and a cool motorcycle dude to it and that's Chris Yoder! But that doesn't tell the whole story! The man has integrity! He earned respect from many Marines above him ( I won't embarrass you by titling them wrong!) Recently, he offered to fix my mother-in-law's leaky faucet while they were here for several days. He went above and beyond the call of duty there, too, when the new faucet was defective and he drove all the way over the mountain to exchange it because it was to Sally's benefit, but his inconvenience. Don't know if I thanked you for that Chris, but it says a lot about who you are, too! Thank you for taking such great care of our daughter and your children and being respected by all who meet you! We are glad you are a part of our family! Happy Big 3-0!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Chris!! I love having you as a brother, anytime you want to get shrimp Sarah and I will be there to help you eat it.:)

SES said...

Happy Birthday Chris! Hope it's good one. Speaking of earning respect, I think even Chris's childhood friends would agree. Except for that one time when we were taunting Mike Z behind the church with sticks... lol.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Chris, We hope you had great day and
a easy moving day to your new home. Also a belated congrats on your promotion to Captain.
Hugs, Aunt Debbie and
Uncle Jeff

Anonymous said...

Thanks Vicki, I did have a wonderful birthday, and you are too kind! Thanks for the nice blog. Just got our internet up today, so Chelly will probably start posting again soon. Take care and see you soon!