This morning our "computer slide show" showed this picture. Bruce doesn't remember ever seeing it and really loved it, so thought I'd share it because it's such a great photo! It's Christmas Eve and the kids had a pajama party/movie night in the basement while Bruce and I put out Santa's presents. They were playing around with the camera and this is one of their great shots! Just love the happy faces-it says it all!Saturday, July 12, 2008
Christmas in July
This morning our "computer slide show" showed this picture. Bruce doesn't remember ever seeing it and really loved it, so thought I'd share it because it's such a great photo! It's Christmas Eve and the kids had a pajama party/movie night in the basement while Bruce and I put out Santa's presents. They were playing around with the camera and this is one of their great shots! Just love the happy faces-it says it all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Love it! Such a fun pic! :)
One of my all time favorites!
haha man what a night! we made some great memories!!!
Mom you really need to update!!
hello aguilars,
I love that picture!
Carolyn Gardner
Hey Vicki,
I love the picture of the girls. Enjoyed our day at your Dad's. Thanks for everything. I found the Penny Brite doll at www.backtobasicstoys.com Item #7622.
The eternal jump, when do we get some some new news. How about a shot of Bruce's knee. Hee hee!!!!
Post a Comment